1) How did you feel while writing this book?
2) Did it bring up any old trauma or unresolved issues?
3) Were you able to work through those issue?
4) Did writing the book change your life in any way?
5) Why did you choose to publish a book with illustrations? I think it was fantastic.
6) Did the title have anything to do with your day-dreaming about Green Day spitting at the crowd?
7) Growing up, what had a bigger influence over how you lived your life, the Cuban traditions or the American culture? I couldn’t tell because I know you were restricted to be you because of your family’s Cuban traditions, but I know you also enjoyed the American culture and music a lot.
8) What caused Marimar to rip the magazine in front of you?
9) Was she purposely trying to humiliate you?
10) Did you ever stop living by your Cuban traditions, because it made you feel restricted?
Comments
Post a Comment